Extension Building DFS (German Air Traffic Control) at Munich Airport
- Client: DFS - Deutsche Flugsicherung GmbH
- General planning and construction supervision: Henn GmbH, Munich
- Planning of building services equipment: GFI Gesellschaft für Ingenieurplanung Munich
- Floor systems: 5,000 m² access floor Type 6 NB38/R; Type 2 - 600/N36;
Hollow Floor Combi A 35 GFV-4 F30; Floor coverings
2,000 m² SL modules for air ventilation floor
1,000 m² woven carpet and rubber flooring
- Completion: October 2013
A high-tech building where MERO-TSK has installed up to 1,10 m high floor systems with a high loadbearing capacity.
- The flight controller/air surveillance area was equipped with an access floor of perforated mineral fibre panels.
Air-conditioning is provided by way of carpet tile modules with a displacement ventilation system, which creates an optimal indoor cli-mate for 100 – 150 persons working in shifts 24 hours a day.
- The utility rooms were provided with floor constructions for switchgear stations.
- In the office areas, we installed our hollow floor type Combi A with a basis layer of anhydrite floor screed.