Type Combi T
The MERO hollow floor Combi T consists of calcium sulphate panels or chipboard panels. The panels are provided all round with a tooth milling. Panel edges are glued together due to structural reasons.
The galvanized, infinitely variable all steel pedestals offer utmost installation space.
Characteristics of this floor system are:
- calcium sulphate panels are non-combustible
- dry installation, no wetness on jobsite
- immediate floor covering installation possible
- adjustment to all floor systems possible
- high load bearing capacity
- adjustment to height possible
- utmost plenum height even surface
- installation of subfloor gradients possible